The Bible is a book of life, stories, struggles, and successes for many people. But sometimes, all you need is an inspirational quote or two to give you that push you need. Whether you’re battling through life or trying to navigate each day, these Bible quotes can help you overcome challenges and improve your outlook on life.
Bible Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
1. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
2. “I can do everything through him who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
3. “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13
4. “With God, all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
5. “But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.” 2 Timothy 4:17
6. “Rise… take courage and do it.” Ezra 10:4
7. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
If you’re ever feeling down and need a word of encouragement, the quotes above will hopefully bring you some peace and comfort. The only thing better than words of encouragement from others is the reminder that all of your problems are chump change compared to the struggles of our Savior himself. Whether you’re Christian or not, many of these passages can also apply to your life.